setup.exe waiting for busy files

If I forget closing an rxvt window, or something else that links
cygwin1.dll, setup.exe stops at "uninstalling cygwin" until the file is
free to be deleted (yes, that's because I use the specific command-line
option).
I wonder why it then marks the cygwin package as not succesfully
uninstalled.
I would understand marking it unsuccesfull if the choice was "busy ->
skip", but being "busy -> wait until not busy anymore" shouldn't it
suceed directly?

NB: this is not so bad, I only need to launch setup.exe again and it
quickly re'install that single package, but it seemed strange enough to
be mentionel in a message anyway ;-)