Re: Please upload: tzcode-2005r-1

On Sun, Jan 08, 2006 at 08:53:58PM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>Hi
>
>Please upload at your earliest convinience
>

>-------------------------------- cut here ------------------------------------
>#!/bin/bash
>
>mkdir tzcode
>
>cd tzcode
>wget http://cygwin.dev.wapme.net/packages/vzell/cygwin/release/tzcode/setup.hint
>wget http://cygwin.dev.wapme.net/packages/vzell/cygwin/release/tzcode/tzcode-2005r-1-src.tar.bz2
>wget http://cygwin.dev.wapme.net/packages/vzell/cygwin/release/tzcode/tzcode-2005r-1.tar.bz2
>-------------------------------- cut here ------------------------------------

>============
>The time zone package
>

>CYGWIN NEWS:
>============
>
> * Update to latest upstream release
> * Removed dependency of pdksh in favour of bash
>
>tzcode/tzdata NEWS
>
> * Sorry no changelog available. You have to do the diff yourself.

Uploaded.

Btw, the download script is appreciated but, once again, there is no
reason to add any additional verbiage to an upload request.  Some of
the above is more appropriate for the eventual announcement.

Please, everyone, just keep these upload requests as short as possible.  It
reduces the possibility that someone (i.e., me) will miss something if the
only thing in the request is a bunch of URLs.

cgf