Re: 6th summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

>   cygwin-x-doc
>   x-start-menu-icons
>   x-startup-scripts
>   xwinwm

These 4 were created by Harold Hunt and handed over to me.
I had to give up maintaining all X11 related packages and
Alan Hourihane took over the xorg-x11-* packages. At least
the x-start-menu-icons and x-startup-scripts packages are
related to xorg-x11-* too and I'd be glad if Alan could
handle them too.

xwinwm is experimental and has not received and updates in
the last 18 months

the cygwin-x-doc package is out of sync with the doc on the
x.cygwin.com website and should be removed if no one wants to
maintain them since the most recent documnetaion for cygwin/X
is always available on the website too.

bye
	ago
--