Re: Free/cheap FTP/HTTP hosting for packages?

Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:

I remember seeing a question from Brian Ford about this, but
don't remember seeing any answers...

Does anyone know of a good place to post Cygwin packages? My
cable network provider gives me some space, but it's rather
small and I have other uses planned for it.

I ask because I noticed that two of my "must have" packages
are currently ownerless, along with some others that would be
a real shame to lose. The conditions that caused me to hand
over SWIG maintainership have changed, so I'd be willing to
consider maintaining some packages if need be.

You may ask Yaakov, he has two Soureforge projects and a new big
storage at sunsite.dk, I think he has plenty of spavce and bandwidth.

Gerrit -- =^..^=