libungif [Was: Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.]

Lapo,

Lapo Luchini wrote:
Corinna Vinschen wrote:

[snip]

libungif AFAIR is should be Harold's since 4.1.0-3

Lapo

Hmm...

Here is me announcing a 4.1.2-1 for your eval:

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-03/msg00044.html

Here is a response from you about how you think that I might be better suited to determine when it is ready for prime time:

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-03/msg00163.html

Here is what we did with 4.1.2-1 and designation of a maintainer:

[silence, crickets, leaves blowing around...]

:)

Looks like 4.1.2-1 got dropped on the floor since it is still marked as
"test" almost 18 months later.

The README for both versions still lists you as the maintainer.

At this time I'd have to say that it doesn't make a lot of sense for me
to become the maintainer, but I'd pick it up if the alternative was that
it would be removed from the distro.

Harold