Re: Please Upload: lapack-3.0-3

OK, sorry for the error and thanks for trying.  I reconfigured the router and
tested the setup from home for proper operation of PASV command and wget, but
apparently caused some other issue with the reconfiguration.  I am currently on
holiday, and the public library I use for web access doesn't provide a ssh
prompt to investigate/fix the new issue.  I thought the old issue was fixed,
but apparently in fixing one problem I caused another.  When I get back into
town I will attempt to diagnose.  Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Although the current release does have a bug, it does not affect any other
released package.  So leaving it at the current version should be all right for
the time being.

JRP