RE: Upload: coreutils-5.3.0-9

> (Does anyone know of a free web hosting location that lets me
> host more than 25 meg?

I don't, sorry.  Wish I did.

>  You'd think for the monthly rates I'm
> paying my ISP that they would be more competitive in storage
> size offered...)

AT&T is worse.  Last I checked (a month or so ago) the limit was 10Meg.  YES
*MEG*, i.e. enough capacity to store the complete text of the street address
of the Library of Congress.   Then again, with all the money they're saving
by "giving" their customers an almost-useless amount of storage space,
they're able to offer a completely worthless spam filtering system, so I
guess it all balances out.

Personally, I give this whole "Internet" fad another six months.  Eight at
the outside.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle