Re: new setup for testing

"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:

> This doesn't work for me anymore when called with -5 parameter.
> I have W2K Prof.

That was a change of Max's.  The --no-md5 / -5 option is gone
completely, as is the functionality it was meant to inhibit.  There is
no more pre-checking of md5s for local repositories.  Setup now just
checks md5's of packages it is about to install, regardless of source.
I have to agree that it did seem a bit silly to md5 the entire local
package repository each time, rather than just checking packages that
are about to be installed.

Brian