Re: please test new setup

 I rest my case that we should do at least something to mitigate the
dependencies issue on the release branch.  Well, that is to say, we should
if we're going to release from that branch before the dependency work is
completed and back-ported, anyway.

Do note that those comments were jopshua's amd not mine. Damn Outlook Express constantly fails to listen to my request that email be edited in text mode, so it is very easy to accidentally leave originaltext unquoted by '>'.