Re: Welcoming Brian Dessent as setup maintainer

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 02:22:37PM -0700, Brian Dessent wrote:
>(btw, tried to upload to
>/sourceware/www/sourceware/htdocs/cygwin/setup-snapshots/ but got
>permission denied.  Do I have the right directory there or do I upload
>it elsewhere?  )

That's the right directory.  I screwed up.  I changed the ownership of
some of the files in the cygwin directory a while ago (a lot of them
were owned by Jason Molenda -- the guy who first set up sourceware many
years ago) and I must have incorrectly set the ownership to root.  It
should be fixed now.

cgf