Re: Summary, was Re: Welcoming ...

Ross Smith II wrote:

> In setup, when you click the Keep/Reinstall/Source/Version/Uninstall field, it's impossible to get everything you want uninstalled
> in one setup run, due to dependencies.
>
> It would be better, IMHO, if the Uninstall option, came right after the Keep option. That way you don't have to cycle thru
> 'Reinstall' which installs programs you may have just set to Uninstall.

No kidding.  It takes a lot of fussing to uninstall e.g. X11.

I'm hoping to address this with a new accessibility-friendly package
chooser control.  As it is now the current one is just too confusing, I
think it can be made a lot more intuitive.  But, if that proves too hard
or time consuming then I may do as you suggest.

Brian