Re: Please upload: doxygen v1.4.2-20050410 (2nd take)

Hi Max,

Max Bowsher wrote:
One further suggestion: I think it would be appropriate to include
only the html version of the manual. Including the PDF format too
substantially increases the size of the package, for no real gain -
it's just duplication.
Actually, I just noticed that there are rendering problems with the doxygen html pages for several browsers (IE, firefox) which don't occur with the corresponing pdf.
So for the time being I'd prefer to keep the pdf!

I also noticed the same rendering problems with the doxygen html pages on the web and posted about my observations on gmane.text.doxygen.general.

H.