OpenGL maintainership

Denis Roegel <Denis dot Roegel at loria dot fr> wrote:

Can someone reproduce the problem and is there a new maintainer
for the OpenGL package (André Bleau's email does no longer work)?

I'm still the OpenGL package maintainer. Issues regarding Glut, Glu, GLUI, GLUIX and OpenGL in the Cygwin environment should be reported to cygwin at cygwin dot com, not to me directly. I am subscribed to cygwin-allow and cygwin-apps-allow, and I read those mailing list several times a week through the archives.

Solving problems in someone else's program takes time. If you report an issue that is not obvious, I will typically need a few days to investigate it in the little free time that I have. If that is not fast enough for you, it will not go faster by writting directly to me. Instead, you should write to cygwin at cygwin dot com with the following subject line:

"Offering $100/hour to solve some urgent OpenGL problem under Cygwin"

Quick response garranteed.

André Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.

MSN Calendar vous aide à vous organiser et simplifie la planification des rencontres. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/calendar Commencez dès maintenant à profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et obtenez les deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.