Re: [ITP] ec-fonts-mftraced

OK, the postinstall script is cleaned up, no fonts are deleted, because I think it is not necessary. I think the packages are ready to upload now:

http://www.inf.bme.hu/~berti/lilypond/release/ec-fonts-mftraced/setup.hint
http://www.inf.bme.hu/~berti/lilypond/release/ec-fonts-mftraced/ec-fonts-mftraced-1.0.8-1.tar.bz2

http://www.inf.bme.hu/~berti/lilypond/release/ec-fonts-mftraced/ec-fonts-mftraced-1.0.8-1-src.tar.bz2

Thanks,

Bert

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

Bertalan Fodor wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to remove the dependencies. Now the setup.hint is updated.

http://www.inf.bme.hu/~berti/lilypond/release/ec-fonts-mftraced/setup.hint

The postinstall script would delete these fonts for me:

/var/cache/fonts/pk/ljfour/jknappen/ec/ecrm1000.600pk
/var/cache/fonts/tfm/jknappen/ec/ecrm1000.tfm

Is it a problem? How should I modify it to delete only our fonts - I'm not really strong at bash wildcard syntax.

Why is it neccessary to delete fonts at all?

Gerrit