Re: Urgent wording change needed for setup.exe

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 05:17:33PM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:
I think that "do not install" is misleading, though.  It gives the
impression that the files should not be installed.  Isn't "Download
Without Installing" adequate?

It's slightly less emphatic to my mind, but yes, it is adequate, so that's
what I'll commit.

It is slightly less emphatic.

Another option is "Download, will not install" but that changes the tense
of the page.

Another option is to change the first option to "Download and Install"
and the second to "Download Only" just to make it really clear what is
going on.

Well, I'd already committed the previous option.

I have no strong opinions on a further change - but I'll happily commit one if asked by someone who does.

Max.