Re: CMake 2.0.5-1 ready

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 12:46:41PM -0500, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>At 12:23 PM 10/29/2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Ok.  But 1.8.3 hasn't been offered via setup for a while now, AFAICT.
>>
>>FWIW, your setup.hint would have caused there to be only one current
>>version and no previous version since once you specify one thing like
>>(curr, prev, or test) you have to provide them all.
>
>I have not announced 2.0.5 cmake, because I can not find it on any of
>the mirrors.

Don't wait for this to be on mirrors before making your announcement.
Just send an announcement after it has been verified that the software
has been uploaded, or if you want to be mildly paranoid wait for it to
show up in the package list.

In any event, it is on at least some mirrors, i.e., the first one I
thought of: mirrors.kernel.org.

>It seems to be here: http://www.cygwin.com/packages/cmake/.
>Should I announce it?  Is there something wrong with the push out to the
>mirrors?

There is no "push out to the mirrors".  Mirrors pull data from
sourceware.org.

cgf