RE: ATTN: basefiles, tcsh, zsh maintainers; chere updates to login scripts

>>The logic required is:
>>If the environment variable CHERE_INVOKING is present, do not change to
>> the users home directory.

><http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/base-files-3.1-2.tar.bz2>
>
>These were done in a hurry (am leaving for holiday in 15 mins!) somebody
>please check!!!

Never good to do things in a rush.

1. Quoting on the if line is broken
2. I'd unset the CHERE_INVOKING variable if set

.. and I prefer the looser check of 'is the variable there' than checking the
actual value, but I'll set the variable to true anyway to make it clear.

Have a good holiday,

Dave Kilroy.