Re: Another updated: clamav-0.80-1-src

Gerrit P. Haase schrieb:
Reini Urban wrote:
Can someone please upload http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/clamav/clamav-0.80-1-src.tar.bz2

I guess I don't need another bump for this.
The patch had additional, non-existing files from a broken mkpatch,
which I removed.

This would overwrite the existing file, I'm not sure if this is a good idea, since it is a small package we should bump the version anyway.
The binary package seems to not change, I could do simply `cp old new' and you could make a quick `cp clamav-x.y-1.sh clamav-x.y-2.sh` and repackage the source?

Ok, I repackaged. I also updated the daily virdb.

wget -q -O - http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/clamav/get.sh | sh
or
mkdir clamav; cd clamav
wget http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/clamav/setup.hint