Re: setup.exe sizes

> I started to beautify setup.exe, because I don't want to resize it
> everytime manually.

As you are working on setup.exe, could you please consider to fix
the following two small but annoying bugs?

* setup remembers web access settings (e.g. which proxy to use) but it
  forgets the proxy port number (which is different from 80 here) and
  resets it to 80 every time

* setup does not remember the user preferences about the final two
  questions; it especially annoys me that I have to click off
  the option to create a desktop icon every time

Thanks a lot and kind regards,
Thomas Wolff