setup.exe sizes

I started to beautify setup.exe, because I don't want to resize it everytime manually.

* Is it ok to assume a new size 517, 379 instead of 317, 179?
(simply add 200)
Unfortunately most of the rc entries are hardcoded and are not calculated at init. I'd prefer to calc them at init and place the ressources then relatively from left, up, right and bottom, but this looks like a lot of work.
I've read that 640x480 screensize should be default and the upper limit.

* PickView::init_headers()
Better initial propsheet "Current" headers.width, which is awfully incorrect. There's still some major miscalculation.
Have to step through PickView::init_headers()

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/