Re: [ITP] email-2.3.0

On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 10:13:33AM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>Ross Smith II wrote:
>>I want to contribute/maintain email.
>>
>>Canonical website: http://email.cleancode.org/
>
>Though I use nail for this, which unfortunately not included, please
>count +1 vote from me.

I'm sorry but, here again, we're talking about porting an AFAICT,
non-standard package to cygwin when we're missing something as basic as
"mailx" (or nail, or whatever).  Is "email" included in any linux
release?  While I appreciate the spirit of people who want to donate their
time for this endeavor, I don't want cygwin to be a hodge-podge of random
packages with functionality similar-to but not identical-to linux releases.

Isn't there anyone out there who can perform the dead-simple act of packaging
up nail for this purprose?

cgf