Re: avoiding a huge Cygwin patch

Andrew schrieb:

>> Actually, I think it might even be less trouble to create a separate docs
>> package than to try cramming extra binary files into the unison one, but
>> it's really up to you.

> Well creating a unison-doc package would be easy-- it only has two files, the
> HTML and PDF manuals.  But please tell me that for the source package I
> wouldn't then have to get the TeX source and compile it into HTML and PDF
> using the Hevea compiler, which would then require a package of its own-- I'm
> entirely uninterested in going down that road.

Having Hevea is an option now since we have O'Caml included now.
Would be nice to have it, maybe there is someone interested to maintain it?

> For just a docs package, can I get away with having no corresponding src
> package at all?

Hmmm, there is already another docs package where special tools not in
the Cygwin distribution included are needed (dygwin-doc;), so it should
be no showstopper, but at least providing a package including the
document source would be fine.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=