ITP: mingw-bzip2, mingw-libbz2_1 (FYI)

As discussed ages ago, I've uploaded a new package to sourceware that contains a mingw-compiled version of bzip2. Hopefully, this will allow cygwin utilities and tools, like setup.exe etc, that can't use cygiwn1.dll nor utility libs that depend on it, the ability to use bzip2 compression in addition to the zlib compression provided by mingw-zlib. Without adding yet another copy of zlib|bzlib code to yet another repository.

So maybe, just maybe, some of the multiple versions of zlib and bzlib in our repositories can start going away. Maybe.

--
Chuck