Re: Package Proposal: Xcoral

I am contacting the authors of xcoral to ask for their cooperation with
developing this package. While this may not work, it would be the best
solution in the long run if their distribution is made more portable. I am
also porting xcoral to MAC OS X; where the same problem exists. So
changing the file names will kill 2 birds with one stone. And make the
management easier. However, I am prepared to release a "managed" mount
distribution of the xcoral source in the event that the authors do not
comply with the requests and/or if their response will be unacceptably
slow.

thanks for you support and suggestions,

Charles

Assistant Professor
Spelman College
"Genius is most often in the obvious"

E-Mail: hardnett@spelman.edu (best way to reach me)
Physical: Science Bldg Office 219 (Tapley)
Phone: 404-270-5880
Fax: 404-270-5881
WWW: www.spelman.edu/~hardnett
Snail: