Re: Pre-ITP: apache/mod_php

Hallo Igor,

Am Samstag, 25. September 2004 um 03:50 schriebst du:

> Gerrit,

> Check the dependencies of all of the failing DLLs below with cygcheck.
> I'd bet that they depend on other extension DLLs.  If so, you need to make
> sure the extension_dir (./modules in this case) is in the PATH, otherwise
> the DLLs won't load.

No, IMO as long as the other DLL is in the same directory, Windows
will not complain?

Anyway, I have choosen a layout which avoids dependencies between
modules, therefore I have dom, pcre, session, and others included in
the main dll.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=