RFC: Packaging O'Caml

Hi,

In the course of my real job duties, I built O'Caml under Cygwin.  It
builds OOTB, and, even though there seem to be some minor packaging issues
to be worked out, looks like it'll be easy to package nicely, so I was
considering ITPing it.  However, parts of it are released under the "Q
Public license", which GNU lists explicitly as non-GPL-compatible.  Does
this mean an automatic "no" to an official Cygwin package, or does anyone
know of anything that could be done to enable it?

I recall a similar discussion regarding GraphViz, and the decision to not
package it.  AFAIU, I can still use the Cygwin builds of both O'Caml and
GraphViz internally within my organization without violating the GPL.

Comments?
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing."  -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw