Re: ITP: mathomatic-11.3d (was Re: Call for a volunteer)

winam.zip has been deleted.

		Regards,
		George

George John Gesslein II
http://www.mathomatic.com

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

George,

On Aug 20 14:23, Reini Urban wrote:
George Gesslein II schrieb:
I have developed the portable CAS "Mathomatic" (www.mathomatic.com) and
have created a makefile for Cygwin.  I am running Linux and do not have
Cygwin, and I was wondering if anyone would like to submit this program
to the Cygwin package archive.

George John Gesslein II
http://www.mathomatic.com
[...]
However, the binary winamp.zip distribution at your site requires a link
to the sources which he (Gordon McKinney) used to build. The cygwin,
readline and ncurses sources also!

erm... it's not enough to point to the Cygwin web site for that purpose. If you provide the cygwin1.dll binary, you *must* also provide the sources which were used for building this version of the DLL (aka same version number) on your web site, otherwise you're infringing the Cygwin license.

Red Hat, Inc.