RE: [update] base-files and base-passwd

Hi Pierre

> could you use "cp -p" in base-files-profile.sh?

No problem, I'll upload a -2

<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/base-fil
es-3.0-2.tar.bz2>
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/md5sum>
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j-n-s.morrison/john/cygwin/base-files/setup.hi
nt>

> The postinstall exim.sh uses the non-existence of /etc/exim.conf
> as the sign that it's a fresh installation. That test doesn't
> work right if it happens to run after base-files-profile.sh,
> because it creates /etc/exim.conf from /etc/defaults/etc

It should do now, for the 3.x release I changed the base-files-profile.sh
to only install files that are listed in the manifest file.  This manifest
file is also used when upgrading to future versions :)

> Being able to compare dates would greatly help.
> Otherwise base-files-profile.sh looks fine.
> Thanks

Thank you for looking at it so quick!

J.