Re: [ITP-2] glib-2.4.2-1 (NOT YET)

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:

If we've decided to keep this in /usr, then the binary packages look good to me; programs built against previous versions of glib2 are working fine, and I built perl-Glib against this and it passed all its tests.

Since GLib isn't a GNOME or graphical library, and is a requirement for Midnight Commander, which is part of Cygwin, I don't see why it shouldn't go in /usr.

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html