Please update: GMP 4.1.3 for Cygwin

Hello Lapo,

I needed a working version of GMP to build smalltalk, so I updated my
installation.  With this GMP library it was possible to build all the
tests included in the GMP source package and to build smalltalk (it was
not possible to build smalltalk with my older version and I didn't tried
your release at all after seeing that there is a new GMP version
available).

I have uploaded the Cygwin version of GMP 4.1.3 now, do you want to
fetch my patch and try to rebuild?  I changed some parts of the
configuration stuff to enable autoreconf runs, so it is needed to
extract the source from /usr/src to apply my patch without changes, else
you'll need to modify some hardcoded paths. There is one changed C file,
this is a patch from the GMP homepage.

Download from:
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/cygwin-1.5/gmp/

Regards,