[ITP] re2c (3rd try)

Hello Max,

you wrote:
> The package does build now, but I think it would be best to follow
> Igor's comments about lnconf.sh. The package should not unpack
> files to /usr/src that do not contain the package's name and
> version, to guarantee that they will not conflict with other packages.

Ok, I moved it to the CYGWIN-PATCHES directory.

> It would be useful to put note in the README, explaining why many
> files in the bootstrap directory have been patched. Also, I see
> that "uchar" has been changed to "char" in scanner.re and files
> created from it - it would be good to change the examples too, if
> this change is a required one.

I added a note to the README.  I used another patch now which is much
smaller which I found in the debian re2c package.

The samples:
The generated code doesn't compile on Cygwin.  There are more changes
needed to get valid code out of the the examples.  The code base in CVS
is updated to use istream (ifstream or cin) instead of unix
open/read/close which will be in cluded in future releases.

Complete updated package:
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/re2c/setup.hint
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/re2c/re2c-0.9.1-1.tar.bz2
http://anfaenger.de/cygwin/re2c/re2c-0.9.1-1-src.tar.bz2