Re: Subversion-1.0.1-1 test package ready

Quoting Max Bowsher <maxb@ukf.net>:

> Subversion is not a dropin replacement for cvs. More of an evolutionary
> replacement, really.

I got all that text from some Subversion docs or web pages that may well have
changed since I collected it last fall. I can change it to whatever. What text
do you want changed and to what?

> The list of installed files in the README is somewhat incomplete.

Is this supposed to be a complete manifest of every file or just the high
points? Tell me what files you think should be there that aren't and I'll add them.

> It is unusual to place the cygwin build script within the package source
> tree itself.

The subversion source tree already has scripts and Makefile for building a
number of different distributions, RPMs and the like. This seems completely
analogous to me.