Re: emacs 21.3.50-1 available

Larry Hall wrote:

Joe, is there a reason you don't specify that this is a "test" version in your setup.hint? Unless I'm mistaken, if you do this, you can specify that this version is experimental and then also which version is current
and which is previous. So you don't need to ask someone else to do so
for you. Or is emacs special in some way in this regard?

No -- I just didn't know how it was done. Do I have to do anything to the existing emacs hint files or just the new ones? -- Joe Buehler