Suggestion to alteration of DDD

Hello

While DDD can be a frontend for a number of debuggers, it is I think most often used as a front end for gdb (and if I simply type ddd from the command line without gdb being installed, I am told "gdb could not be started , exit/help". Therefore I suggest that gdb is added as a dependancy of ddd.

Chris