emacs 21.2-13 available

I haven't uploaded anything in a while so please let me know if
there are any new requirements on the part of Cygwin package
maintainers or packages...

New GNU emacs package files are available at:

http://68.98.176.216:3000/cygwin/emacs-21.2-13/emacs-21.2-13-src.tar.bz2
http://68.98.176.216:3000/cygwin/emacs-21.2-13/emacs-21.2-13.tar.bz2
http://68.98.176.216:3000/cygwin/emacs-21.2-13/emacs-X11/emacs-X11-21.2-13.tar.bz2
http://68.98.176.216:3000/cygwin/emacs-21.2-13/emacs-X11/setup.hint
http://68.98.176.216:3000/cygwin/emacs-21.2-13/emacs-ctags/emacs-ctags-21.2-13.tar.bz2
http://68.98.176.216:3000/cygwin/emacs-21.2-13/emacs-el/emacs-el-21.2-13.tar.bz2
http://68.98.176.216:3000/cygwin/emacs-21.2-13/emacs-el/setup.hint
http://68.98.176.216:3000/cygwin/emacs-21.2-13/setup.hint

Changes:

- recompile against latest XFree86 (the major reason for this release)
- setup.hint changes due to rearrangements of various required runtime libraries
- moved documentation from /usr/doc to /usr/share/doc

I had to recode the unexec() functionality because an extra section showed
up in the emacs binary, so keep me informed of any problems.  On the plus side,
I had to do it sometime anyway because the old code was not acceptable to the
GNU emacs maintainers for legal reasons.  So the CVS GNU emacs will shortly have
unexec() added to it (which it does not presently have)...

I am planning on creating a separate copy of ctags and etags that do not
conflict with other packages but have not done that yet.  Currently emacs just
depends on the "ctags" package and "emacs-ctags" is available but not required by
the other emacs packages.
--
Joe Buehler