Non-US Mirror System

Since Chris doesn't seem to want to come right out and say it for everyone to understand, I'll say it:

It is time that we devise a way for setup.exe to work with both a General and Non-US mirror system, similar to how Debian does it.

setup.exe can already handle specifying additional mirrors for packages, but if we are going to push all encryption-related packages out of the primary distribution, then there will be a benefit from formalizing the distribution of those packages via a Non-US mirror system.

Action Items
1) Designate a primary site for the Non-US packages (someone will need to maintain this site, which will probably take a few hours per week)

2) Setup the primary site with ccrypt, gnupg, and perhaps a few other packages. Get upset working on a cron job to create the setup.ini file.

3) Start enrolling mirrors for the Non-US primary site. Obviously, these sites must be outside of the US.

4) Setup a well-known location to grab a list of Non-US mirrors. At this point it may be worth adapting setup.exe to handle choosing a General and Non-US mirror for installations; on the other hand, it may not be worth it.

I am in the US, so I can't offer hosting for this. I could help with questions about running upset (it is pretty straightforward). Any volunteers for #1? If so, please start setting up your rsync, http, and ftp access as soon as possible and start tinkering with upset.

Harold