etc/
etc/postinstall/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[snip usr/bin/*]
usr/doc/

^^^^^^^^

[snip usr/share/*]

Andreas.

Hmm, why is there an empty /usr/doc, then?  I don't think this should hold
up uploading package, but in the future versions, could you please remove
that and the empty /etc/postinstall?  The latter might be addressed in a
near future version of the generic-build-script.
	Igor

Okay, I removed all empty directories and updated the package.

Andreas.
--
http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl