RE: libwin32-perl-0.191 (ready for upload and testing)

Hi Gerrit, thanks again for doing a review; this thing takes quite a
while to build.

Updated packages with only minor changes, see below, same place as
before.

..
>Binary package looks ok now.
>
>Source:
>
>Suggestion (not critical):
>
>Change hints/cygwin.pl from:
>
>for (qw(INCLUDE LIB)) {
>        warn
>"WARNING: Having environment variable $_ set will most likely cause
>your build to fail!\n"
>                if exists $ENV{$_};
>}
>
>to:
>for (qw(INCLUDE LIB)) {
>        warn
>"WARNING: Having environment variable $_ set will most likely cause
>your build to fail!\n"
>                if ((exists $ENV{$_}) && ($ENV{$_} ne ''));
>}

Fixed, thank you.

>I'm seeing this (after the above change):
>
>$ ./libwin32-perl-0.191-1.sh conf
>Creating hints files...
>Processing hints file hints/cygwin.pl
>'LDLOADLIBS' is not a known MakeMaker parameter name.
>[...]
>
>Maybe a typo somewhere?

Improper application of the virtue of Laziness, fixed. Before I didn't
know exactly how ExtUtils::Liblist worked, or that it processed the
MakeMaker "LIBS" parameter, and instead used one of the lower level
Makefile variables "LDLOADLIBS" directly, something that older CPAN
modules often did; behavior which Schwern apparently looks upon with
mild disapprobation.

For now, I changed the entry in hints/Cygwin.pl to use LIBS, getting rid
of the warning. In a future update I will be able to move the -lfoo
flags an extension requires into the appropriate extension/Makefile.PL
and still maintain compatibility with native Win32 builds.

A couple other minor cleanups:

* using MM->replace_manpage_separator instead of hardcoding "." for "::"
* using "realclean" instead of "distclean" so that there's no MANIFEST
check producing a lot of spam about stuff in .inst/*

>The rest is ok, the source compiles and installs ok.
>

>I think it is ready to upload now.  Let the users find the bugs;)

Undoubtably there may be a few, some of these modules haven't been
touched in years :)

--
Rafael