Re: [ITP]cabextract-0.6 - New package (repost)

On 2003-11-11T13:47+0200, Jari Aalto+mail.linux wrote:
) http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/cabextract/cabextract-0.6-1-src.tar.bz2
) http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/cabextract/cabextract-0.6-1.tar.bz2
) http://tierra.dyndns.org:81/cygwin/cabextract/setup.hint

Since it has met all formal requirements, I have uploaded cabextract. (The
HOLD-UPS line in the PPL is empty.)

However, Jari Aalto has not posted to cygwin-apps since November of last
year, and does not appear to have responded to private queries. He has other
packages in the PPL; should these be [temporarily] de-listed?
Should we begin a countdown toward putting maintainership of cabextract up
for grabs?

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
There are people who do things and people who take the credit, and the