Re: [ITP] xemacs: A powerful, highly customizable open source texteditor and application development system

Christopher Faylor wrote:

o In the xemacs package there are two files in common with the standard emacs
 package

   /usr/bin/b2m.exe
   /usr/bin/rcs-checkin

How should I deal with them ?

I guess you should work this out with Joe Buehler.  If they are the same in each
package then maybe we can break them out into their own package and one of you
can provide them separately?

Can anyone comment on how other distributions deal with this issue?

This was noted during the emacs package development. I moved the tags stuff to a separate package, which I believe is not currently part of the Cygwin mirrors. -- Joe Buehler