emacro 2.8.5 open for voting

EMacro is a .emacs system that makes Emacs (and XEmacs) easy.

I posted the setup.hint in a previous email.
The install instructions are at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/emacro/emacs/doc/install.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html#Quick

Most of you will find everything you need, by viewing the files at
http://emacro.sourceforge.net/cygwin/

I'm new at this, but I believe I have complied with all the submission requirements.
Did I miss a step, or is this as far as I can take it?