Diff for generic readme and generic-build script to automatically generate pkg data and file listings

All,

I know somebody might get a little upset, but I believe I have a useful
patch for the generic readme file and generic-build script. In fact, I know
Igor has seen my emails on this matter, since he has commented on a couple
of items - which I have subsequently fixed.

I posted it to the main cygwin postings since I have not had much luck
posting to this list, although I am subscribed to it - I think I got that
resolved.

See items http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-11/msg01067.html and

for details.

Essentially these patches allow package maintainers to automatically update
the distribution READMEs when the do a build.

Alan Miles
ICQ#: 171006836
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/171006836