rfc: new EMacro package

I am offering EMacro as a new Cygwin package.
EMacro is not just another .emacs. It is an easy, autoconfiguring system, which is stable and tested with Cygwin and most systems, for both Emacs & XEmacs.

I am new to Cygwin packaging, however. For Linux-like systems, EMacro installs to /etc/skel, and each existing user can run _setuphome.sh_ to copy EMacro from there to their $HOME directories.

EMacro is already packaged for a few platforms, at http://emacro.sourceforge.net/
Also included is the optional and independent EMacro Libs, which are 3rd party elisp libraries that enhance EMacro and Emacs.
Since EMacro is written in, and runs as, elisp, it does not make sense to build an identical source package.

_________   EMacro setup.hint   _________

#Cygwin setup file
#@ EMacro
sdesc: "easy .emacs editor setup."
ldesc: "Easy .emacs auto-configuration system for both Emacs and/or XEmacs. May require copying from /etc/skel/ to $HOME"
#curr: 2.8.5
#prev: 2.8.4
test: 2.8.5
category: Editors
requires: emacs
#Cygwin 'requires' does not support OR, as in requires emacs OR xemacs
#requires: xemacs

#/etc/postinstall/emacro.sh copies /etc/skel/.emacs & /etc/skel/emacs/**/* to $HOME

_________   EMacro Libs setup.hint   _________
# Cygwin setup file
#@ EMacro Libs
sdesc: "Emacs editor useful elisp."
ldesc: "Elisp libs that enhance Emacs & XEmacs editors. EMacro not required."
#curr: 1.0.0
#prev: 0.9.0
test: 0.9.1