Moving lftp out of test [upload]

Well I guess lftp has been sitting in test for long enough.

As I mentioned previously lftp will hang when sending files with sftp. I'm hoping I'll get time to fix it later.

Please upload the updated setup.hint to cygwin.com

f57d23dc28ff19447b89a4b4b3a0dadf *setup.hint

http://blackburn.homeip.net/cygwin-packages/lftp/setup.hint

sdesc: "An FTP client that supports sftp (fish protocol)"
ldesc: "A command line file transfer program. It supports ftp, ftps, http, https, hftp, fish and file protocols. It also supports
tab-completion, command histories and more."
curr: 2.6.6-1
category: Net
requires: cygwin libreadline5 libncurses7 openssl crypt fileutils libiconv2 libintl2

Mark Blackburn