RE: [Patch] Resizeable main window

> Rob, BTW, when this patch gets accepted, I have an idea on how to modify
> this code to allow more intuitive control over the elements (e.g.,
> centering).  I'll also be able to make most of the other dialogs
> resizeable.

I'm not so sure the other dialogs want to be resizable, if by "dialogs" you
really meant "wizard pages".  Certanly pages like the "Welcome" and "Finished"
pages have no need for this, and the only interior page I can see where this
arguably might be useful would be the host selection page, but that one needs a
thourough going-over anyway.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle