Re: HEADSUP: Please resend all open ITPs, please review packages

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 02:28:22PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>
> > [snip]
> > Update.  I added tcm and graphviz.  I removed trie-gen (vetoed) and
> > editrights (uploaded).
> > [snip]
>
> Corinna,
>
> Would you mind changing the subject to something like "Pending package
> status $DATE"?  Otherwise it's easy to lose track of your updates.
>
> Another thing that would be nice (but not essential) are links to messages
> with reviews (to find out exactly what the problems are).  But, as I said,
> that's really not essential.
> 	Igor

In theory you're right.  Just two hints:

- I'll add a date and the "Pending package status" at some point but
  for now, the HEADSUP is more important, for a week or two.  I'm pretty
  sure there are packages left on the track somewhere and I'd like people
  to *read* the message.  As soon as the subject changes to "Pending
  package status", peoples' attention will drop away.

- I'm just doing this as long as nobody else does this.  Whoever wants
  to take over the "Pending package status" maintanence, feel free to
  take over as soon as possible.

Red Hat, Inc.