RE: ITP: graphviz and doxygen (seperately)

Well I was never intending to put them in one - separate original source
tar.gz's files - so putting them together would be crazy.

I am thinking of putting doxygen documentation in a separate package.

I don?t think a dependency is a good idea - if we had suggests - I would,
but until then I'd just leave them separate.  Might mention it in any
announcements about said packages.

Anyway...
Was that a vote for graphviz?

Regards,