Aspell ... (ready?)

> --
> <lame ascii art>
>        +----+
>        | BB |  <-- my spiffy new Cygwin Bash Maintainer Hat ;)
>        | AA |
>        | SS |
>        | HH |
>      +-Cygwin-+
>       | o  o |
>       |  ||  |
>       \ \__/ /
>        \____/
> </lame ascii art>

inspired by this hat - I ask ... is there anything stoping us doing the
coordinated release of the aspell and dictionary this weekend?  I was fairly
sure that the last available version (which was compiled by rlc not me, but
otherwise was perfectly normal) didnt recieve any aditional feedback.

Gareth - the not-quite-just-yet owner of the new-but-not-spiffy aspell
maintainership hat.