Re: new snapshot...

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Max Bowsher wrote:

> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >
> > Max,
> >
> > Thanks for putting in a good word. :-)  I can forward port the patches
> > once they are approved (most changes should be in the line numbers,
> > anyway).  If the patches change significantly, I'll post them here for a
> > new approval.
>
> Both of your patches currently apply with offsets and a little fuzz. That's
> acceptable, but if they start to fail to apply to HEAD, you really need to
> forward port them in order to get approval.
>
> So, just to confirm, the patches are waiting only for approval?
>
> The exception one looks pretty simple. I'd say we can definitely fit this in
> before branching. Robert?
>
> Max.

Yes, they're both only waiting for an approval.  In fact, Rob did approve
the initial version of the exception patch, but, as you can see, it's
changed significantly since then (non-working to working, at least). :-D
I was planning to take another look before committing them (i.e., make sure
that after they're applied, they still do what they're supposed to do).
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu