Re: Problem with Setup.exe cont...

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 06:24:42PM +0200, Christian (SerpentMage) wrote:
>To see if the problems with building of setup.exe is not isolated I decided
>to build setup.exe on another machine.  This machine is fresh and is not
>cluttered.  Same error occurs.

 From <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>:

	# Reply to the email in the thread that you started rather than
	creating a new message for each reply.  If you just send a new message
	every time you want to offer something about your problem, you will
	confuse people that want to help but are expecting the discussion to
	occur in the thread that you created.
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam@sourceware.org